Bump-Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump-for-desc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Language the game is being made in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauske2000

Sauske2000

The Language the game is being made in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Language the game is being made in?   The Language the game is being made in? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
C#

Yes it is in C#.

Im not sure why the post are going Upward....it's only doing that on this page topic for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Language the game is being made in?   The Language the game is being made in? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 pm

C#
Back to top Go down
https://bumpy-games.board-directory.net
StarmanDX

PostSubject: The Language the game is being made in?   The Language the game is being made in? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:27 am

Out of curiosity, which language will the game use primarily? Java? C#? ActionScript? And since this will be a two dimensional game based on the screenshot, I presume you'll be using Java 2D API if you go with Java, XNA if you go with C#, and... whatever ActionScript uses?

Not that I think I can help or anything. I can only make simple console applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Language the game is being made in?   The Language the game is being made in? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Language the game is being made in?
Page 1 of 1