Bump-Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump-for-desc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Ultimate Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Rules.   Ultimate Rules. EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Lol yes i know this is long but please read so you will not have problems with this site and or members.

This guide was created to provide an easy to access and up to date source of general information for the guild community. All members are expected to read this guide and are otherwise unknowingly subjecting themselves to the risk of breaking the rules. Please note that you will receive the full penalty of the consequences regardless of whether you have this guide or not. Besides the rules and expectations of the forums, this guide provides important interpretation of those rules as well as other helpful information and links.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 20, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bumpy-games.board-directory.net
Admin

Ultimate Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rules.   Ultimate Rules. EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:11 pm

1. Do not spam.
2. Do not flame.
3. Do not harass.
4. Do not double or multi post. if you do just edit it and say "sorry please overlook this mods"
5. Do not flood.
6. Do not swear/cuss excessively. Changing letters in the word into numbers or symbols still counts.
7. Do not post/link any explicit material containing sexual, racist or disturbing/upsetting content.
8. Do not link to any form of pirating or make any illegal transactions on the forums.
9. Do not publicly trade accounts (any account for whatever game).
10. Do not scam.
11. Do not impersonate any regular or staff member.
12. Do not rip.
13. Do not advertise or promote other websites/services as a whole.
14. Do not act like a moderator/admin if you are not one.
15. Do not publicly discuss Moderators/Admins or their actions unless given permission to do so by the person you are doing so to (You may wish a happy birthday to any moderator/admin.)
16. Discussions that solely belong on partnership sites should only be posted on their forums.
17. Do not evade your bans.
18. Do not cause unnecessary drama.
19. Do not share classified information.
20. Do not post excessively flashing/fast gif images.
21. Images that flash more slowly, however, are allowed. Example

All rules apply to Private Messages, Signatures, Avatars and Users.

Moderators have the right to create and enforce rules in their own respective sections. You must follow those rules and listen to any request the moderator makes.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Ultimate Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rules.   Ultimate Rules. EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Spam: A message and/or topic that is pointless and off-topic.

-Anything that does not answer the question the topic starter asks (for example: "I don't know")
-Topics with misleading titles, regardless of the message content
-Quoting someone without adding anything extra of your own (for example: Quoting and posting only "Agree", "Same", "What this guy said" or simply only quoting.)
-Reserved posts not filled within one hour
-A post with ONLY a smiley/smiles
-Posts made in a language outside of its proper section. The main language on the The Bump forums is English.
-Irrelevant topics (for example: "Look at my signature", "Come to my chatbox", "I need a friend")

Topic not posted in its designated section will be locked or moved.

Flame: Any posts meant to offend or hurt any member in a manner which is offensive and/or insulting.

Light flaming: Harsh criticism and anything offensive, but nothing "major".
Examples: "That sucks h4rdcor3!" (if talking about a poem, signature, etc.), "noob", "you are stupid", "you need to grow up, kiddy".

Moderate flaming: Any sort of offence/insult that is neither extremely offensive, nor light flame. It's basically in a "middle region".
Examples: "idiot", "retard", "moron".

Heavy flaming: Anything racist, profane, sexist, or extremely offensive.

Harassment: Constantly annoying someone with offensive or negative messages in an attempt to make them feel unhappy, annoyed, or embarrassed.

Double Posting: Posting twice in a row without other people's posts in between.
Multi Posting: Posting 3-5 times in a row without other people's posts in between.

If you want to add something, you should use the edit button. See the "amazing edit button" and "the bumping guide" in this guide.
If you double (multi) posted unintentionally, edit all unnecessary posts to state it was a mistake. Those posts will be deleted and you will not be warned.

Flooding: Intentionally posting many times in a short period of time. 6 or more posts in a row, or many multi posts in one topic will automatically be considered as flooding. Flooding can also take place if you create many useless/similar topics, or send many Private Messages to users in a short period of time. If one post takes up a whole page and the content in that post is simply smilies or spam in general, it will be considered as flooding (Examples: post with a very long image, too many images/smiles in one post, quoting a flood post)

Sexual explicit material: Violations include posting links (text link, even just including site's name and domain, not only clickable link made with [url ] tag, is a link too), images, using images in avatars, signatures, cybering on the forum (including Private Messages), and posting distasteful text-based content. Nudity or inappropriate level of bared skin is not allowed as well.

Scamming: An attempt to trick or persuade an individual to hand over the password to their account. Telling someone to change their e-mail is also considered scamming. If you have been scammed, please Report it.

Impersonation: Replicating someone's profile and/or name in order to appear to be that person. This also pertains to falsely claiming to be a Moderator/Admin of any "Bump" project to try and trick an individual.

Ripping: Taking someone else's original content and claiming it as your own. Even if you slightly edit the content, it will still be considered "ripped". This includes:
-GFX
-Piece of Writing
-Layouts

For a more detailed explanation on the offense of ripping, please refer to 'What is ripping?' topic by clicking here.

Advertising: Any sort of link/statement which purposefully draws the attention of the forum members to any other site not related to our site...

Links that benefit our community in a sort of way (e.g; manga/anime sites) are allowed. It is the moderator's decision if a single advertisement can be allowed or not.
Advertising share and entertainment links in signatures and player-profiles (such as youtube accounts, etc) are allowed. Advertising other (non-partnership) mmo games, communities, game sites, or other forums still remains forbidden.

Acting like a moderator/admin/webby and ect.

- You CANNOT warn users if they break a rule.
This means you cannot post content such as: "Do not spam", "This is spamming", "This topic is locked", "You are banned", "You will be warned", "Topic closed" or "Posting here will be treated as a spam."
- You CANNOT act like you have influence on the decision.
This means you cannot post content such as: "reported, I will make sure you will get a ban" or "I'm calling a mod to warn you".

Posting content like: "I hope you will be banned", "I think you will get a warning", "This might be not allowed" is not acting like a moderator, but it is considered spam if there is no other content related to the topic.

Reporting:
If you see anyone breaking the rules, use the personal message system to notify a moderator/admin about the incident with a link to the topic if they don't reply pm another mod/admin or just hit the report button. You may also post "this is against the rules" ONLY with a link to the rules AND a statement/quote about which rule has been broken.
Of course you can say "This is spamming" or "This is not allowed" and like when users are asking if a certain behavior is against the rules or not.

Ban Evading: Accessing the forums while you are banned. This includes using any account (created in the past or now) to view Forum. Even if you only look at topics (without posting) or use your friend's account, you will be banned (and your friend too). Be aware of consequences of ban evading by reading the Table of Punishment.

Drama: A statement or any sort of indirectly content which is "controversial" with the intent of annoying, and instigating a fight against another party. It is basically a post which causes members to fight among themselves.

Examples
Bigest_drama: "you won that game only because you were playing cheap, you have no skill".
Dramaqueen: "He was using vulgar language then blocked me on aol".
drama_person: "I was on chatbox of this clan and there were many idiots".
clanDr4ma9: "Captain of XYZ banned me from the chat because I've lost in a game. He should be kicked instead of me for this!"
drama_man: "XXX Game is full of cheapo cheaters! who thinks the same?"
drama591: "people playing this game are dumb"

Classified Information: Any information that is meant to be kept secret from members.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Ultimate Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rules.   Ultimate Rules. EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Where can I find a list of moderators and their duties?
List of Staff are at the button of the Index with there members.

This person is breaking the rules in my thread. What do I do?
The best thing to do would be to PM a moderator, preferably one that is online, and inform him/her of the situation. Don't forget to tell the moderator the name of the person, what they are doing, and the thread (link) they are doing it in.

I was banned unfairly or and a Moderator is abusing his/her powers. What should I do?
If you think your ban was unfair, talk with the moderator who banned you. You may also ask another moderator for a second opinion.
When a moderator is breaking rules/abusing powers, you should collect sufficient proof and immediately PM a ADMIN (Me or Sauske2000) with that proof because only admin can deal with Mods because they can remove or add them.

Why was my topic locked/deleted?
We rather choose locking over deletion, all according to the topic's content. We will feed you with proper reason/s as we do so, but if we ever happen to do otherwise, please do acknowledge that it was because your topic was way too pointless/offensive to even deserve a notification from the staff.

Last edited by Sauske2000 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed errors.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimate Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rules.   Ultimate Rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bump-Game :: Bump office :: Rules-
Jump to: